Contract Management Support Training Program
- Entrepreneurial Initiatives
- ProMOTE (Professional Mastery of Office Technology for Empolyment)
- Contract Management Support Training Program
- Cisco Networking Academy
- NSITE IT Essentials Program
- NSITE Cybersecurity Program
- NSITE’s Customer-Centered Communications
- NSITE Sourcing Specialist Certificate Program
- Business Leaders Program (BLP)
- Future Business Leaders Programs
NSITE’s Contract Management Support (CMS) training program provides people who are blind with the technical skills needed for high-growth career opportunities in contract administration. Through a partnership with the Department of Defense’s Defense Acquisition University, participants in the CMS training program gain the skills needed to fulfill a critical need for qualified specialists to close-out executed government contracts. CMS graduates working in the AbilityOne Contract Management Support Program have identified more than $2 billion for de-obligation for the Department of Defense, and nearly 100 have been hired for permanent positions with the federal government and private sector organizations like Boeing and Northrup Grumman.
Please be sure that you meet all the following before applying:
- U.S. citizen
- Legally blind (can still apply if not legally blind)
- Proficient computer skills
- Highly proficient using adaptive technology such as screen readers, JAWS or Zoom Text
The AbilityOne Program has partnered with the Department of Defense’s Defense Acquisition University (DAU) to provide the core training courses required to establish a foundation on contract management.
Learn more about the core courses:
Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
You can also learn more by reading NIB’s article in Opportunity magazine below.
For more information about the CMS training program, please email email@example.com.