NSITE Cybersecurity Program
- Entrepreneurial Initiatives
- ProMOTE (Professional Mastery of Office Technology for Employment)
- Contract Management Support Training Program
- NSITE CISCO Networking Academy
- NSITE IT Essentials Program
- NSITE Cybersecurity Program
- NSITE’s Customer-Centered Communications
- NSITE Sourcing Specialist Certificate Program
- Business Leaders Program (BLP)
- Future Business Leaders Programs
NSITE Foundations of Cybersecurity
The NSITE Foundations of Cybersecurity virtual training program contains two courses. NSITE’s Introduction to Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Essentials. This course is offered in partnership with CISCO and provides blind and low-vision participants with the knowledge and experience needed to build a foundation of cybersecurity basics and learn valuable security principles to defend networks.
Cybersecurity professionals who can protect and defend an organization’s network are in high demand.
All NSITE programs are adapted for the learning styles of blind and low-vision learners. All may apply. However, qualified applicants who are blind or have low vision receive enrollment preference.
Program Start Date: February 6, 2024
Tuition includes 15 hours of self-paced online learning and 10 weeks of instructor-led coursework.
Through the course of the two program components outlined below, participants will learn cybersecurity basics and valuable security principles to defend networks.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity – Self-paced Online Modules
Develop cybersecurity basic skills to protect your personal digital life and gain insights into the biggest security challenges companies, governments, and educational institutions face today.
- Cybersecurity Essentials – vILT with a CISCO-Certified Instructor
This course covers essential knowledge for all cybersecurity domains including information security, systems security, network security, ethics and laws, and defense and mitigation techniques used in protecting businesses.