Your Talent Management Solution
NSITE provides a continuum of employment services that connect employers with talented, dedicated people who are blind, visually impaired, and/or veterans to meet their workforce needs. As you move through the hiring process, NSITE is with you every step of the way to ensure that finding the right employee-employer match is as smooth and seamless as possible.
Through talent development, diversity awareness training, and job placement services, NSITE is the go-to consultancy for talented people who are blind or visually impaired and corporate leadership to come together to substantially reduce the unemployment rate for this untapped workforce.
To create the premier corporate consultancy that specializes in talent development, outsourcing, and job placement to businesses in the United States supporting people who blind, visually impaired, and/or veterans.
“Diversity, equity, and inclusion should no longer be considered just the right thing to do, but also as the key puzzle piece for an organization’s success.”
— Dr. Afra Ahmad, Industrial Organizational Psychology Expert at George Mason University
Did You Know?
Hiring people who are blind or visually impaired strengthens organizations’ productivity and innovation.
Many employers don’t consider people who are blind or visually impaired when hiring, often because they think it’s too difficult to accommodate them in the workplace.
Stay in touch with NSITE
- Contract Closeout Specialist at VisionCorps (Washington, D.C., USA)on September 17, 2021 at 3:42 pm
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit organization is looking for full-time Contract Closeout Specialists to join our team located in Washington D.C….
- College and Career Readiness Counselor at East Texas Lighthouse for The Blind (Tyler, TX, USA)on September 13, 2021 at 7:08 pm
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION The College and Career Readiness Counselor (CCRC) is responsible for coaching and counseling ETLB clients in search of…
- Orientation and Mobility Specialist at Industries of the Blind Inc (Greensboro, NC, USA)on September 13, 2021 at 1:39 pm
About Us Industries of the Blind, Inc (IOB) is a 501c (3) not-for-profit organization headquartered in Greensboro, NC whose Mission is to provide…
- Financial Analyst at Industries of the Blind Inc (Greensboro, NC, USA)on September 13, 2021 at 1:39 pm
ABOUT US Industries of the Blind, Inc (IOB) is a 501c (3) not-for-profit organization headquartered in Greensboro, NC whose Mission is to provide…
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor at South Carolina Commission for the Blind (Columbia, SC, USA)on September 7, 2021 at 8:53 pm
The South Carolina Commission for the Blind helps blind or visually impaired residents of South Carolina gain independence and identify their strengths,…