NSITE delivers award-winning training and professional development that empower people who are blind to build successful careers in fields of their choosing. From intensive development programs designed to prepare participants for professional managerial positions, to technical training in growing career fields, NSITE’s training programs open up a world of opportunity for people who are blind.
- The Getting Hired Playbook (GHP) The GHP teaches disabled job seekers the most effective tactics and strategies proven to create more interviews and opportunities for getting hired across a blended 12-week program and is accessible to screen reader users and individuals with other disabilities. Click here to learn more. To apply click here.
- Professional Mastery of Office Technology for Employment (ProMOTE)
Advanced training on software commonly used in the workplace to help assistive technology users overcome learning gaps and be competitive in the job market. Click here to learn more about the program and apply.
- Contract Management Support (CMS) training
Learn the technical skills needed for high-growth career opportunities in contract administration. Click here to learn more about the program and apply. Ongoing Applications
- NSITE CCNA: (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
This is a certification which covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers based on the latest networking technologies, software development skills, and job roles. Participants who become CCNAs have the foundational knowledge to take their IT careers in any direction they wish. Click Here to Learn more about the program and apply. Open Enrollment
- NSITE CCST: Networking (Cisco Certified Support Technician (CCST): Networking)
This is a certification for entry-level network technicians, networking students, interns, etc. The exam targets secondary and immediate post-secondary students, and entry-level IT and Networking professionals. Click Here to Learn more about the program and apply. Next Cohort March 2024
- Sourcing Specialist Certificate Training Program
Education and training for a career in human resource sourcing (recruiting). Click here to learn more about the program . Starts March 26th 2024 NOW Accepting applications.
- NSITE IT Essentials Program (in Partnership with CISCO)
48- hours of virtual training where participants gain the knowledge and experience needed to earn their IT Essentials credentials (CompTIA A+ certification). Click here to learn more about the program. Now Accepting Applications. Next Cohort Starts Nov 7th, 2024.
- NSITE Foundations of Cybersecurity (in Partnership with CISCO)
Participants gain the knowledge and experience needed to protect and defend an organizations network. Click here to learn more about the program. Now Accepting Applications. Next Cohort Starts March 2024.
- Customer-Centered Communications
NSITE offers a program that builds key sales, communications, and customer service skills through our Customer-Centered Communications. NSITE has partnered with Baker Communications Inc. (BCI), recognized as one of the leading sales training providers, for the virtual instructor-led delivery of their Customer-Centered Communications. Click here to apply and learn more about the program. Next cohort March 2024
- Business Leaders Program
Build business acumen and leadership and management skills through a series of tailored courses. Click here to learn more about the program.
- Google Certificates
Cohort 3 starts August 5th, 2024 Explore four Professional Certificate courses through NSITE’s partnership with Google. Click below to see what each Professional Certificate entails:
Applications closed: Click here to secure your spot starting July 1st