Let NSITE connect you with employers that recognize your value and are ready to invest in your career development. We provide support for the duration of your career, from job search to onboarding and beyond, with award-winning training programs, career-relevant professional development opportunities, and certification programs that position you to showcase your capabilities and advance in your career.
- NSITE Connect
Let us connect you with an employer that will set you up for success. Finding a job that’s the right fit is important, but finding a workplace that’s ready to welcome you and provide accommodations is critical. Our cloud-based job board gives you access to open positions for a variety of fields and skill levels. Access the NSITE Connect Job Board.
- NSITE Support
We work with employers to make sure they have technology and accommodations to help you succeed in place, even before day one. After you start working, we’ll be there to provide professional development and training so you can keep growing in your career.
- NSITE Training
Our award-winning training programs help you develop skills and build a strong resume with courses that include:
- Professional Mastery of Office Technology for Employment (ProMOTE): Advanced training on software commonly used in the workplace to help assistive technology users overcome learning gaps and be competitive in the job market.
- Information Assurance: Gain the knowledge and experience needed to earn A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications from the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
- Contract Management Support (CMS) training: Learn the technical skills needed for high-growth career opportunities in contract administration.
- Cisco Academy: Prepare for opportunities in high-demand fields in information technology through a 40-week virtual training program adapted to the learning styles of people who are blind.
- Sourcing Certification: Education and training for a career in human resource sourcing (recruiting).
- Business Leaders Program: Build business acumen and leadership and management skills through a series of tailored courses.
- NSITE Veterans
Provides veterans who are blind, visually impaired, or have other disabilities with a wide range of career options, training, guidance, and other support as they transition to civilian life.